Mirca is a booker, promoter, event organizer and passionate cook based in Munich – but often to be found elsewhere in the world. She is part of „innen.aussen.raum e.V.“ a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to promoting live music events in off locations: from the riverside (with a max of 400 people attending) to the factory where the orient express was built, innen.aussen.raum aims to find special places. Creating extraordinary events by adding lights and decorations and transforming the mere spaces into something beautiful. From this venture the booking agency [fwd: like waves] developed booking shows in Europe, the UK and occasionally abroad for international bands. The agency also stages shows in various locations in Munich: from the Milla Club, a puppet theatre to living rooms and parks. Mirca additionally promotes shows and events for Filmfest Munich, Filmschoolfest Munich, as well as for die Urbanauten. For fun she cooks for up to 400 people with her cooking collective M³Kitchen – catering for festivals, movie shoots and other events – or opening up pop up restaurants in the park. She is the co-founder of We Make Waves a new worldwide network based on learning, sharing, connecting and exchange for women in the music industry and connected creative fields. She was selected as a music innovator for the European Keychange project aiming to transform the music industry into a more gender equal one. And in between? She dances through the night at good festivals, concerts and parties always happy to meet new people and make new connections for future projects!
- Filmfest München: Party & event organisation for “The Filmfest Nights Out” as well as industry events
- Videokills: Silent movies with live musical scores having taken place in New York, Barcelona, London, Berlin, Munich & Leipzig
- Urbanauten & Isarlust booking and special events in urban spaces like Kulturstrand München, Corso Leopold & Play Me I’m Your Munich
- innen.aussen.raum: booking for a non profit organisation that promotes concerts in unusual spaces and locations from the factory where the orient express was built to cosy afternoons on the river Isar to the indoor festival innen:welt (pre sold out on all editions!)
- M³Kitchen – Catering for festivals, movie shoots and other events
References: Alinae Lumr Festival, Torstraßen Festival, Fenster’s Eyeland Festival & Emocean movie shoot, Cinema Iran and many more
- International Munich Filmschoolfest & FIlmfest München – Socialmedia, photograhy & events
- Storkow/Brandenburg based alinae lumr festival
Mirca Lotz is powered by Keychange – an international campaign which is run by PRS Foundation and supported by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union in partnership with Musikcentrum Sweden, Reeperbahn Festival, Iceland Airwaves, BIME, Tallinn Music Week, Way Out West, The Great Escape and Mutek.